Cavalier FY19 Results
27 August 2019
Cavalier FY19 Results Announcement
• Normalised profit of $1.9m was in line with guidance.
• Net loss after tax of $(16.8)m includes non-cash impairments of goodwill and fixed assets of $6.8m and $11.9m loss on the sale of the wool scouring business as reported at the half year.
• Recent valuations of land and buildings in excess of $30m, with net bank debt less than $18m.
• Transformational shift underway as Cavalier positions itself as design-led, wool focused company.
• Board is confident in the financial sustainability of the company and excited about its future.
Please click on the PDF for more informationCavalier FY19 Results Announcement FY19 Results Presentation