- 24 Nov 2015
Annual meeting of shareholders
- 31 Dec 2015
End of 2016 financial half year
- Late Feb 2016
Announcement of 2016 half year result
- Mid May 2016
Release of 2016 half year report
- 30 Jun 2016
End of 2016 financial year
- Late Aug 2016
Announcement of 2016 annual result
- Sept 2016
Period for nomination of directors to the board
- End of Sept 2016
Release of 2016 annual report
Confirmation of manufacturing consolidation
- Created on Monday, 02 May 2016 04:10
2 May 2016
In line with its 13 April proposal to consolidate its manufacturing operations in Napier, Whanganui and Christchurch and having now completed the staff consultation process, Cavalier Corporation confirms that it will be proceeding to implement the following:
- Created on Wednesday, 13 April 2016 02:42
13 April 2016
Cavalier Corporation is proposing to restructure its manufacturing operations in Napier, Whanganui and Christchurch.
• Consolidation of woollen yarn spinning operations (currently in Napier and Whanganui) to a single hub at the Napier plant
• Down-scaling of the semi-worsted yarn spinning operation in Whanganui
• Relocation of the felted yarn operation from Christchurch to Whanganui
• Closure of the Christchurch plant
Sudden passing of Elco Direct General Manager
- Created on Monday, 11 April 2016 02:43
11 April 2016
Cavalier Corporation advises with deepest sadness the sudden death of Ron Cooper, General Manager of its Cambridge-based wool procurement business, Elco Direct, yesterday.
Ron was a hugely respected leader of the Elco Direct business and its executive team, and Ron will be greatly missed by everyone throughout the Group and the Elco Direct customers and suppliers who have had the privilege of working with him over many years.
We extend, on behalf of the Board of Directors, management and staff throughout the Cavalier Group, our deepest sympathies to Ron’s wife Lynda and family.
Chief Executive Officer
Appointment of Chief Financial Officer
- Created on Monday, 28 March 2016 20:33
Cavalier Corporation advises that Sarah Hipkiss will assume the position of Chief Financial Officer from 1 September 2016.